Please Note: Compatible ONLY with 0.187in Gersung GSM-V series & Omron V Series switches.
Korean levers can be a pain to wire up and the end result can look like wire spaghetti, despite best efforts. To clean up this modding process we came up with a solution that integrates all wiring and connections into one simple product. Enter the Shuriken Korean Lever PCB! The following features are:
- A clean solution to wiring up the switches by using a PCB that comes with heavy duty clips. Installing switches to the PCB takes seconds!
- Elegantly breaks out all signals to a 5-pin JST-NH connector.
- Presses down on all switch bodies evenly. This eliminates switch tilt found on some Korean levers and creates a predictable mechanical installation.
- Labels all switches and pins to help understand which wires on the 5-pin JST-NH connector perform which directional action.
- Sports a 2mm thick aluminum core for added durability and sleek look.
- ASI Golden Lever
- Cool Bear Lever
- Coorejam V2
- Crown 303A / FK
- Crown 303N
- Crown 303 Crazy Dongpal
- Crown 309Helpme
- Crown 309MJ-Benylis
- Crown 309MJ-KMS-ST25
- Crown 309MJ-KMS-ST35
- Crown 309FJ-KMS-ST25
- Crown 309FJ-KMS-ST35
- IST Alpha 49s
- IST Fujin V3
- IST Knee Lever
- Myoungshin Fanta (pre-2019 & 2019, late 2020)
- Sanjuks V5, V5C, & V6
- Taeyoung Fanta
*Please Note: Depending on your retail arcade stick, you may need a JLF 5-Pin Extension Harness. The Victrix Pro is an example of a retail stick that has tight wiring and would need an extension when installing a Shuriken Korean.
See below for links to our manual: